Here you will find some worksheets for kids divided into three levels.
The objectives of the activities on worksheets are:
- Making children aware of the importance of good personal hygiene.
- Showing them the areas of the body where germs are most likely to develop.
- Introducing some personal hygiene rules that are easy to apply.
- And finally teaching them some effective personal hygiene rules.
Main Messages :
- Appropriate personal hygiene is essential to avoid falling ill or passing germs on to others. Clean teeth after every meal, wash hands after touching anything suspicious and wash the body every day, as well as after playing sport.
- It’s good to share, but not germs. Avoid touching things that someone else has touched or put into their mouth, and vice versa. Sneezing and coughing should be done with the hand in front of the mouth and hands should be washed afterwards. Noses should be blown as a matter of course with disposable tissues.
- Pay attention to the health of the very young, pregnant women and sick people.