How to maintain personal hygiene?
• Washing hands, face, hair and other parts of body, frequently
• Brushing/cleaning teeth at least once a day
• Cleaning the living quarters including frequent change of clean bed sheets, pillow covers, and changing personal clothes and under garments, frequently
• Using care to avoid soling clothes and body parts, when urinating, vomiting or relieving oneself in toilet
• Washing hand before eating- especially after touching animals
• Holding a tissue/handkerchief over the mouth when coughing or sneezing. If you use hands, make sure to wash them afterwards
• Suppression of habits such as nose-picking, touching the face etc.
• Not biting nails
• Washing hands after using toilet