Best Personal Hygiene Tips
Personal hygiene is the first step to ensure a healthy and sound body and keep it diseaseless. It not only prevents you from many skin complaints, unpleasant smells and bacterial or parasitic infections but also protects others from such diseases. Though these rules are very general and boring for one to follow, the outcome is effective. Despite following these tips, one can also make use of personal hygiene products so he does not become a subject to many illnesses.
- One of the important personal hygiene steps is to store food in the fridge at 5°C/41°F. Do not overload it with meat, poultry and vegetables. Allow cold air to circulate through and prevent raw juices, curry or yogurt from dripping on to other foods.
- To avoid bad breath, brush your teeth regularly after all meals; especially after breakfast. Drink plenty of water, chew sugarless gums, and avoid eating onions and garlic and most of all, tobacco products. Do not brush the teeth to hard or it will damage your gums. Place the bristles along the gum line at a 45-degree angle. Clean outer, inner and biting surfaces of teeth with scrubbing motion.
- A daily shower keeps your body and skin healthy, clean, fresh and odor-free. You will avert from different skin diseases. Scrub your legs, arms well and then, do not hare towels with others.
- Trim nails and then brush them, after regular intervals so that no dirt is left. Long and dirty nails are a passage way to many diseases. It is best to pare them after bathe when they are soft. Moisturizing them is also a good option.
- After shower, always wear clean clothes. Dirty clothes are a source of contamination and can cause very serious skin disorders if worn over and over without washing them.
- Rake plenty of rest and sleep. It is very important for the regular working and maintenance of human body. At least eight hours a day will work enough for you to stay fresh.
- Wash your ears and feet regularly during bathe. They are usually ignored. Clean your ears with fingers to remove germs that can be introduced into the ear. Rinse your feet fingers. Always wear a clean pair of socks to avoid bad odors.
- Get a regular haircut to keep them healthy, thick and long. If you suffer from dandruff or lice, act against it immediately. Wash your hair and scalp regularly. Also, allow other personal hygiene products to help you the rest.
So these are some of the important personal hygiene tips that you can adopt to feel good.